Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25189 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,163 (R$ 8,586) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)