Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,254 (COL$6,442,321) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)