Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.941 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,828 (AU$5,131) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)