Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,719 (₩4,165,879) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)