Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.783 CAD / BGN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,540 (3,243 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)