Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,875 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01413 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,293 (ARS $162,343) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)