Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,977 (₩4,394,165) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 2 hours ago)