Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.764 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,281 (£3,561) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)