Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.695 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,884 (£3,472) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)