Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.631 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 10% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,278 (8,361 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)