Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.526 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 25% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,844 (€2,519) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)