Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.534 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,847 (€2,508) in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)