Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.211 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,155 ($5,909) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 2 hours ago)