Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.266 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,477 ($5,908) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)