Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.532 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,246 (€2,771) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 2 hours ago)