Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34469 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,259 (6,553 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malanje costs 7,000 Kz (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)