Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.541 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,755 (€3,086) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)