Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.670 CAD / BZD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 16% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,528 (BZ$5,264) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)