Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00090 CAD / LBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 24% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,560 (6,187,509 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 4 hours ago)