Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01055 CAD / DZD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,242 (212,609 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)