Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020.
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,326 in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)