Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.359 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,169 ($3,804) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)