Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.358 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,826 ($6,502) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)