Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02186 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,222 (RD$ 147,417) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)