Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 949 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.358 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,473 ($4,032) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)