Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.534 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,339 (€2,828) in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 3 hours ago)