Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38571 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,096 (S/. 5,435) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)