Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00113 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,851 (₩4,285,569) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)