Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,847 (€3,158) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)