Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 50% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,455 (6,962,717 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 55 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)