Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17267 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,142 (12,405TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 3 hours ago)