Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.505 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,837 (€2,549) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)