Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00330 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,320 (703,093 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)