Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36119 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,677 (﷼ 15,718) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)