Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36960 CAD / AED
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,063 (Dirham 13,698) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 2 hours ago)