Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00350 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 63% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,814 (2,229,495 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)