Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17187 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,882 (10,952TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 28 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)