Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.943 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,433 (AU$5,759) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Bangalore costs ₨73 (about 3 hours ago)