Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00330 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,044 (922,939 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)