Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34220 CAD / AED
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 7% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,127 (Dirham 14,982) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)