Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 4% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,483 (1,910,520 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 5 hours ago)