Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20860 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,748 (kr27,555) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)