Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00071 USD / MMK
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 35% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,402 (4,794,499 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)