Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01809 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $1,095 (60,550 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)