Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,615 (R$ 14,644) in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)