Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.130 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,909 (€3,459) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)