Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / RSD
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,054 (319,746 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)