Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,216 (COL$8,080,883) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)