Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10485 USD / NOK
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,004 (kr 57,267) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)