Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22361 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 73% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $1,434 (6,414 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)