Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,285 (﷼ 96,208,815) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)